[gollem] login hangs - then no files displayed

tdavis@birddog.com tdavis@birddog.com
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 09:44:44 -0600

Rich West wrote:

>>> I login and I see a sucessful login on the server.  It takes a long
>>> time then
>>> eventually goes into the screen but does not display files in my home
>>> directory  as expected.
>>>
>>> What could be going wrong here?
>>>

>> No idea, based on this information. Anything in your log files?
>>

> This is just a guess, but when you say "does not display files", do you
> mean that you get absolutely NOTHING on the screen?
>
> If that is the case, make sure you have configured mod_php with
> "--with-ftp".
>
> -Rich

No, it goes into the main screen.  I just do not see any files or
directories.  It happens with any user I login as.  In the ftp logs I
see myself authenticated and commands being ran but no output on the
horde side of things.

--
Terry Davis
Systems Administrator