[gollem] Gollem Driver Changes

Michael Varghese mike.varghese@ascellatech.com
Mon, 24 Jun 2002 21:29:08 -0400

I am currently working for Ascella Technologies as a summer intern.  One of
the projects I am working on this summer is to create a file management
system using PHP.  One of my co-workers suggested that I look at some of the
modules of the Horde project.  A few weeks ago Chuck and several others
suggested that Gollem could be changed to provide the functionality of a
document management system.

I took their advice and tried to change Gollem into a driver based system.
This will allow me to implement the document management system using the
local filesystem rather than ftp. I have looked at the source of Turba and
followed it's general structure.  I would like to have some people look at
what I have done to make sure that this restructuring meets the project's
needs.

In the attachment, I have included the patch files against CVS HEAD.  I've
also included two new files (Driver.php & ftp.php). With these changes,
Gollem.php has become obsolete. If you have any comments or suggestions,
please let me know.

-Mike

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: gollem_changes.tar.gz