[gollem] Is Gollem Fixed?

Harry Hoffman hhoffman@ip-solutions.net
Thu, 4 Jul 2002 21:23:49 +1200

Jan,
  I just deleted the gollem dir and grabbed from cvs again. I wanted to make
sure it wasn't changes I was making from yesterday to try and get it to work.
Anyway, it works.
  On a side note, any idea if gollem is going to have the ability to browse an
ftp tree outside of the users home directory? (ie-> to go to the / fs or /tmp)

Rgds,
Harry

Quoting Jan Schneider <jan@horde.org>:

*> Zitat von Harry Hoffman <hhoffman@ip-solutions.net>:
*>
*> >   Yup updated all components! Any idea where that error would come from?
*>
*> No. No error message? Just the line number?
*>
*> > I've
*> > only got the localhost ftp server right now.
*>
*> Did you rebuild the config files from the .dist versions?
*>
*> Jan.
*>
*> --