[gollem] Errors as of this AM's CVS

Ibarra, Michael m.ibarra@cdcixis-na.com
Thu, 11 Jul 2002 08:10:46 -0400

Upon logging in I get the following errors:

Notice: Undefined variable: gollem in
/apache/htdocs/horde/gollem/redirect.php on line 38

Notice: Undefined variable: gollem in
/apache/htdocs/horde/gollem/redirect.php on line 38

Notice: Undefined variable: gollem in
/apache/htdocs/horde/gollem/redirect.php on line 38

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /apache/htdocs/horde/gollem/redirect.php:38) in
/apache/htdocs/horde/gollem/redirect.php on line 45

I hit the "File Manager" icon again and this time I actually get in, well
sort of, my
home dir appears to be empty Lastly, when I logout, I get redirected out of
the Horde
framework and into login screen for just Gollem.

-mike