[gollem] Re: Gollem Fixes

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Fri, 12 Jul 2002 00:20:08 -0400

Quoting Michael Varghese <mike.varghese@ascellatech.com>:

> I made some gollem fixes in order to make the local filesystem VFS driver
> to work, hopefully these changes will get posted soon.  I got rid of
> checking just for username and password, now redirect.php checks the
> credentials depending on the driver.  I also added listFolder function to
> the local filesystem driver, and I also changed some ways of getting
> backend information in lib/Gollem.php.  If anyone has questions, please
> email me.

I've cleaned up and applied as much as I can of this, but I simply can't
get the patch to redirect.php to apply, and from the .rej I can't figure
out how it's supposed to work. Michael, can you just send me the whole file?

Also, you've changed the file driver to return PEAR errors when something
goes wrong, which is great, but then the sql (I think it does) and FTP (I
know it doesn't) drivers need to be changed to do so as well, and all of
the cases in manager.php need to check PEAR::isError(), not just two of
them.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>