[gollem] Errors as of this AM's CVS

Ibarra, Michael m.ibarra@cdcixis-na.com
Fri, 12 Jul 2002 08:18:54 -0400

Sorry, I've just now read your reply. Just the same, here
are the results as of todays AM cvs update:

Upon logging into gollem, I get:

Notice: Undefined index: username in
/apache/htdocs/horde/gollem/redirect.php on line 43

Notice: Undefined index: server in /apache/htdocs/horde/gollem/redirect.php
on line 44

Notice: Undefined index: port in /apache/htdocs/horde/gollem/redirect.php on
line 45

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /apache/htdocs/horde/gollem/redirect.php:43) in
/apache/htdocs/horde/gollem/redirect.php on line 52

Upon hitting the "File Manager" icom once more, I then get:

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_CASE in
/apache/htdocs/horde/gollem/manager.php on line 102

Hope this helps,

-mike

> /apache/htdocs/horde/gollem/redirect.php on line 38
>
> Notice: Undefined variable: gollem in
> /apache/htdocs/horde/gollem/redirect.php on line 38
>
> Notice: Undefined variable: gollem in
> /apache/htdocs/horde/gollem/redirect.php on line 38

I wasn't seeing this, but my latest commit has probably fixed it anyway -
can you update and test?

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>