[gollem] horde_vfs table schema

Michael Varghese mike.varghese@ascellatech.com
Fri, 19 Jul 2002 11:29:29 -0400

I need to implement folder capabilities for Gollem, and I've already been
told by chuck to keep files and folders in one table so I'm trying to get
input at how exactly this should be done.  I'm planning on moving foward on
the below schema for the moment.  I don't see much possibility for change
from what I have, but if there is, I can adapt my code.  Basically I only
added the vfs_folder column.  Email me with any changes or suggestions.

-Mike

CREATE TABLE horde_vfs (
    vfs_id         BIGINT NOT NULL,
    vfs_folder     BOOL NOT NULL,
    vfs_path       VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL,
    vfs_name       VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL,
    vfs_data       LONGBLOB,
-- Or, on some DBMS systems:
--  vfs_data       IMAGE,
    PRIMARY KEY    (vfs_id)
);

CREATE INDEX vfs_path_idx ON horde_vfs (vfs_path);
CREATE INDEX vfs_name_idx ON horde_vfs (vfs_name);

GRANT SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE ON horde_vfs TO horde;