[gollem] Errors When Attempting to log into Gollem

Rodolfo Segleau segleaur@mechanus.org
Mon, 5 Aug 2002 09:48:46 -0500

Quoting "Ibarra, Michael" <m.ibarra@cdcixis-na.com>:

> Yup, that satisfied horde/test.php at least :-) I am
> now getting another strange error on test.php right after
> File_CSV:
>
> File_CSV - Yes
> Unknown error: Problem with method call - please report this bug
>
> What is the method/bug that it is barking about?
>
> -mike

I haven't tested the File_CSV stuff yet (waiting on approval to move forward
and redo the database due to changes in the schemas of Horde and Turba (old
database - just need to migrate it, but need to make sure everyone has a backup
of their data). I'll try to get around to it today and see if I get the same
error.

Cheers,

Rodolfo