[gollem] Errors When Attempting to log into Gollem

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Mon, 5 Aug 2002 12:58:30 -0400

Quoting "Ibarra, Michael" <m.ibarra@cdcixis-na.com>:

> I have the latest conf.php from the latest conf.php.dist. Is there
> another method for creating one out of conf.xml? If so, what are the
> details for doing this?

conf.php.dist isn't used anymore, and shouldn't be in the tree;
unfortunately, our anoncvs server is having some issues, so some files are
sticking around that shouldn't.

I'm going to look into rewriting the XML configuration parser to use the
standard xml extension today so that people don't need domxml installed.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>