[gollem] gollem list archive / "cannot add header information"

Liam Hoekenga liamr@umich.edu
Mon, 5 Aug 2002 18:55:07 -0400

Is there an archive for this list?  I've a question that I think may have been
discussed earlier today, but I've deleted the mail already.

I'm getting...

[05-Aug-2002 18:54:00] PHP Warning:  Cannot add header information -
    headers already sent by (output started at
    /usr/local/horde/gollem/lib/Gollem.php:76) in
    /usr/local/horde/gollem/redirect.php on line 58

And this feels very familiar (in the way that things feel "familiar" when you
don't pay attention in class..)

This is the CVS versions of Horde and Gollem from this afternoon (~ 17:00EDT,
8/5/2002)

liam