[gollem] login.php, backend.php & lib/Gollem.php - login failure on ftp

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 14:42:05 -0400

Quoting Rodolfo Segleau <segleaur@mechanus.org>:

> Now I've got an interesting issue here (and I think it's due to how Horde
> is currently handling the logons). I've got two FTP servers in the
> network. One that is local to the Horde installation and another one of
> the network called outlands. Neither of them are authenicating against
> Gollem. I believe that the Horde Framework is adding the domain
> (mechanus.org) to the user name, which neither of the FTPs are setup to
> handle.

Yup, because you told it to in imp/config/servers.php. I've added code to
Gollem in CVS several days ago to strip anything after an @; have you tried
updating?

-chuck

--