[gollem] FTP Login Failing (backends.php)

Rodolfo Segleau segleaur@mechanus.org
Tue, 3 Sep 2002 16:28:34 -0500

I hate to bother everyone again on this, but it seems that no matter what
exactly I try to do (I've used the hordeauth parameter in the backends.php
file), the ftp login fails. This holds true for the local instance of the FTP
(which is ProFTPD) and the remote (which is WU-FTP). There was only one thing
thhat I saw every time I tried to use Gollem for the FTP access, argus (which
is running on the Horde server) keeps reporting a malaligned trap error. It
actually seems that it's not even reaching the ftp instance (which makes sense,
since it never appears in the logs anyway). I am beginning to wonder if this is
really a problem with PHP 4.3.0-dev and not with the configuration itself. Has
anyone gotten Gollem to work with an FTP (the SQL part is easy enough and have
had no problems with it)?

Cheers,

Rodolfo