[gollem] FTP Login Failing (backends.php)

Rodolfo Segleau segleaur@mechanus.org
Tue, 3 Sep 2002 23:10:14 -0500

> ----- Message from eculp@encontacto.net ---------
>     Date: Tue,  3 Sep 2002 15:17:32 -0700
>     From: Edwin Culp <eculp@encontacto.net>
>  Subject: Re: [gollem] FTP Login Failing (backends.php)
>       To: gollem@lists.horde.org
>
> Quoting Rodolfo Segleau <segleaur@mechanus.org>:
>
> I use ProFTPD with Gollem, LDAP and PHP dev and don't have any problems
> except for the time I changed my configure script and didn't include
> --with-ftp :-)
>
> What can I do to help?
>
> ed

LOL, well, let's start by sharing the backends.php and see if I'm just missing
something that deadfully obvious (which is what it has to be... can't imagine
anything else anymore)... An perfect example is this:

$backends['ftp'] = array(
    'name' => 'Outlands FTP Server',
    'preferred' => '',
    'driver' => 'ftp',
//    'hordeauth' => '',
    'params' => array('hostspec' => 'ftp.mechanus.org',
                      'port' => 21));

now, it doesn't matter what setting is in the hordeauth, full won't work (since
it'll send the @mechanus.org to the ftp server) but it set to null or missing
doesn't help either... any ideas?

Cheers,

Rodolfo