[gollem] FTP Failures - Revisited (ver 1)

Rodolfo Segleau segleaur@mechanus.org
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 00:14:22 -0500

Alright, after some interesting tweaks to the log files (for ProFTPD) and the
kernel itself, it seems that the culprit to why gollem has not worked with the
FTP servers in the network has more to do with Apache than anything else. Now,
before I go "rampaging" on the HUG mailing list (as it's being dubbed now), has
anyone encountered with problem with Apache 1.3.24 on Linux (I don't think many
of you guys are running on Alphas but it might be something particular to the
port).

Sep 11 00:08:00 sigil kernel: httpd(26751): unaligned trap at 00000200005ad5d0:
000000011fff4f54 2d 1
Sep 11 00:08:50 sigil kernel: httpd(32617): unaligned trap at 00000200005ad5d0:
000000011fff4e94 2d 1

I guess this is it for this problem, unless there's another suggestion...

Cheers,

Rodolfo

--
The greatest and noblest pleasure which men can have in this world is to
discover new truths; the next is to shake off old prejudices. - Frederick the