[gollem] ociparse error

Chris Albertson alb@chrisalbertson.com
Mon Oct 14 21:35:35 2002

I looked quickly thru the history of this mail thread and didn't find this
problem. Have any of you seen this message when you try to add something to the
database. This occurs when using the VFS SQL backend. I can create and delete
folders without issues. I just can't add any files.

Thanks!

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: ociparse()
in /var/www/html/horde/lib/SQL.php on line 85

--
Chris Albertson
alb@chrisalbertson.com

Never be afraid to try something new.
Remember that amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.

4783147098

This email was sent from www.chrisalbertson.com
using IMP mailing program, part of the Horde suite
of information management tools.
http://horde.org/