[gollem] ociparse error

Chris Albertson alb@chrisalbertson.com
Mon Oct 14 21:47:13 PDT 2002

PHP version is 4.2.3
Using MySql
Just updated Horde from CVS today.

Am I missing a config of VFS somewhere that it may have defaulted to Oracle?
(I'm reaching)
My test.php is at address: http://www.chrisalbertson.com/horde/test.php if that
helps.

--
Chris Albertson
alb@chrisalbertson.com

Never be afraid to try something new.
Remember that amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.

4783147098