[gollem] ociparse error

Chris Albertson alb@chrisalbertson.com
Mon Oct 14 21:55:57 PDT 2002

/**
 *
 * This file is where you specify what backends people using your
 * installation of Gollem can log in to. There are a number of properties
 * that you can set for each backend:
 *
 * name: This is the plaintext, english name that you want displayed
 * to people if you are using the drop down server list.
 *
 * driver:    The VFS (Virtual File System) driver to use to connect. Valid
 *            options are 'ftp' to connect to an ftp server. 'file' to work
 *            with a local file system. 'sql' for sql back VFS.
 *
 * preferred: This is only useful if you want to use the same backend.php
 *            file for different machines: if the Hostname of the Gollem
 *            Machine is identical to one of those in the preferred list,
 *            then the corresponding option in the select box will include
 *            SELECTED, i.e. it is selected per default. Otherwise the
 *            first entry in the list is selected.
 *
 * hordeauth: If this parameter is present and true, then Gollem will attempt
 *            to use the user's existing credentials (the username/password
 *            they used to log in to Horde) to log in to this source. If this
 *            everything after and including the first @ in the username will be
 *            stripped off before attempting authentication.
 *
 * params:    A params array containing any additional information that the
 *            VFS driver needs
 */

/*$backends['ftp'] = array(
    'name' => 'FTP Server',
    'preferred' => '',
    'driver' => 'ftp',
    'params' => array('hostspec' => 'localhost',
                      'port' => 21));
$backends['hordeftp'] = array(
    'name' => 'FTP Server localhost',
    'driver' => 'ftp',
    'params' => array('hostspec' => 'localhost',
                      'port' => 21));*/

$backends['sql'] = array(
    'name' => 'SQL Server',
    'driver' => 'sql',
    'preferred' => '',
    'params' => array('phptype' => 'mysql',
                      'hostspec' => 'localhost',
                      'database' => '<Omitted by Chris for this email>',
                      'username' => '<Omitted by Chris for this email>',
                      'password' => '<Omitted by Chris for this email>',
                      'table' => 'horde_vfs'));

// NOTE: /usr/local/data/home and all subdirectories should be, for security
// reasons, owned by your web server user and mode 700 or you will need to
// use suexec or something else that can adjust the web server effective uid.
/*$backends['file'] = array(
    'name' => 'Virtual Home Directories',
    'driver' => 'file',
    'preferred' => '',
    'params' => array('vfsroot' => '/usr/local/data/home/' . Auth::getAuth()));*
/

I've commented out everything but the SQL section.

--
Chris Albertson
alb@chrisalbertson.com

Never be afraid to try something new.
Remember that amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.

4783147098