[gollem] directory up from home

Gaudenz Steinlin gaudenz at soziologie.ch
Sat Dec 7 11:55:33 2002

hi

As it seems, with a ftp backend gollem handles all paths relative to the
home directory of the user. So you can only change to e.g. /var/www by
entering the get parameter dir=/var/www directly.
Was this made intentionally like that or is this a bug? Do you know how
to change that?
If it's a bug, I could dig further and try to fix it. From a quick dig
into the sources, I suspect a solution would have to add something like
a realpath($dir) function to VFS. Is this the right way to do it?

- gaudenz