[gollem] directory up from home

Gaudenz Steinlin gaudenz at soziologie.ch
Sat Dec 7 15:26:45 2002

Am Sam, 2002-12-07 um 15.46 schrieb eculp@encontacto.net:
> Quoting Gaudenz Steinlin <gaudenz@soziologie.ch>:
>
> If I'm understanding you correctly, the file backend gives you something
> like that.  On one machine I use the following that is easily to modify:
No, the file driver does not suit my needs, because it does file
operations  with the permissions of the "httpd-user".
Im not sure if this is only a problem specific to my ftp server. I'm
using the linux/openbsd ftp server. If I log into the server from the
command line, the I get into my home directory first (as with gollem)
but I can do cd .. to go up in the filesystem hierarchy. But in gollem
theres is no "up button" in the home directory. I can only go up by
entering an url like manger.php?dir=/home .
When I enter the url manger.php?dir=/home/steinlin (which is the same
directory as if I would click on the home icon in gollem), there is a up
button.

Hope this clarifies my problem.

- gaudenz