[gollem] file editing?

Marcus I. Ryan marcus at riboflavin.net
Mon Dec 16 15:07:43 PST 2002

*mutters* I'm awake... :)

Sorry...I'm WAY behind on the lists, but I was going to try and create a
new MIME_Editor class (potentially harassing Michael Slusarz about
helping with it).  It would be nice to eventually be able to support
different editors for different file types, but to start with, no it
really wouldn't be that hard to just make a big textarea and allow any
file to be edited, with the risk assumed by the user.  Not the best
solution, but easy ;)  Eventually we will want to be able to launch
different editors based on mime_type.  I never really got very far with
any real code though.

Marcus I. Ryan, marcus@riboflavin.net