[gollem] Gollem permission

G G Papazoglou grp at med.uoc.gr
Sun Feb 2 17:24:33 PST 2003

> Care to tell us a bit about your setup? What VFS backend, etc... ?

I am not sure what you mean, haven't had much time to deal with gollem. I
assume what you need me to tell you is that I connect using the 'hordeftp'
backend to a different ftp server using Solaris' default ftpd. Actually, I
feel I have to apologize because it seems to me this is not really a gollem
issue (although it could be controlled by the latter) but, in my case (and I
suppose similarly for different backends) an ftp server issue. So I decided
to upgrade my ftp server to ProFTPD, to be able to have chroot'ed
connections.

Greg