[gollem] Session doesn't expire

G G Papazoglou grp at med.uoc.gr
Tue Feb 4 09:12:36 PST 2003

Hi. I am using hordeftp backend to authenticate to gollem directly via
horde. The problem is that if user1 hits logout, if user2 tries immediately
to connect he sees user1's homedir. I have waited for a while with no luck.
I have to close and re-open the browser (IE6). Note that I have
double-checked all the relative settings of the browser and they are OK.

Here is the virtual host entries in my httpd.conf for gollem (perhaps they
prove helpful):

    DocumentRoot /usr/local/apache2/htdocs/horde/gollem
    Alias /horde /usr/local/apache2/htdocs/horde
    Alias /gollem /usr/local/apache2/htdocs/horde/gollem

Note that I also tried the following but it doesn't work (no page is
displayed):

    DocumentRoot /usr/local/apache2/htdocs/horde
    Alias /gollem /usr/local/apache2/htdocs/horde/gollem

I use Apache 2.0.44 and PHP 4.3.0