[gollem] Shared space in Gollem/SQL/VFS

Jeroen Huinink j.huinink at wanadoo.nl
Thu Feb 13 10:30:20 PST 2003

Hello everybody,

We are thinking about deploying Gollem with the SQL/VFS backend. However
what I am most interested in would be setting up a shared space to which all
users have access. I read through the archives and I saw people implementing
something similar on ftp, where they allow users to browse up from their
Home directory. But what I would like to see was a [Home]  and [Shared]
directory. Where the Shared would be equal for all users.

If this is not available and requires patching I will look into it, but
since this is will be my first look at the Gollem code, I could use some
suggestions/pointers.

Regards,
Jeroen