[gollem] Re: Re: Re: Re: Shared space in Gollem/SQL/VFS

Jeroen Huinink j.huinink at wanadoo.nl
Fri Feb 14 12:13:50 PST 2003

"Chuck Hagenbuch" <chuck at horde.org> wrote:
> Quoting Jeroen Huinink <j.huinink at wanadoo.nl>:
>
> > I meant the user-specific path. What I understood (rather from the
> > mailing list than from looking at the code) is that the user-id (or
> > user-id specific path) is added to the root set in the backend spec. We
do
> > not want to do that for a "shared" site.
>
> No. The VFS_ftp driver leaves this up to the FTP server.

I think I implemented this for the ftp driver. And started working on the
sql driver, but had some troubles in finding out how to implement it. I
think that would be because the sql driver already provides shared space. We
need to do something special if we want to have non-shared space. Can
anybody confirm this?

Regards,
Jeroen