[gollem] Side by side backends (was Shared space in Gollem/SQL/VFS)

j.huinink at wanadoo.nl j.huinink at wanadoo.nl
Tue Feb 18 21:40:59 PST 2003

Hello,

This is my attempt at implementing a view in Gollem allowing you to see more
than one backend (Set backend_list to all in conf.php). I have tested this with
multiple sql backends and a file
backend. I haven't tested ftp backends and I assume this would be the
interesting case. I am assuming that any remaining problems will be in the
login/redirect part. The manager itself will work once logged in.

I have used pretty much "brute force" on this: the javascript is all
(programmatically) duplicated and function names are prefixed with the
backend_key to make them unique.
Somebody with more understanding of javascript could have a look at this,
because this can probably be solved better/easier/whatever.

The attached zip file contains a diff for Gollem.

Regards,
Jeroen

http://www.wanadoo.nl/