[gollem] Re: Pass common set of credentials to Gollem

Jeroen Huinink j.huinink at wanadoo.nl
Thu Feb 20 09:43:10 PST 2003

"Eric Rostetter" <eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu> wrote:
> What version of Gollem?  In the CVS HEAD (is there any other version?)
> I just set the 'hordeauth' flag to true, and bingo I'm in...  Something
> like:
>
> $backends['ftp'] = array(
>     'name' => 'FTP Server',
>     'driver' => 'ftp',
>     'preferred' => '',
>     'hordeauth' => true,
>     'params' => array('hostspec' => 'localhost',
>                       'port' => 21));

What I think I noticed is that 'hordeauth' => true works fine with ftp, but
not with sql backends. (All with HEAD). I just verified this with the sql
backends. I am not in a position at the moment to verify this with ftp. If I
select a backend in the login page I return to the login page with the
message "Login failed for some reason. Most likely your username or password
was entered incorrectly." Everything works fine when there is no hordeauth
element in the array.

Regards,
Jeroen