[gollem] undefined function: setdir

Dennis Ortsen Dennis at Pinetree.nl
Mon Mar 10 14:33:55 PST 2003

Hi All,

Im using:
horde 3.0-cvs
imp 4.0-cvs
Gollem 0.0.01-cvs
and some other things.

I'm using IMP for authentication and am running this all on PHP 4.3.1 on
apache 2.0.44 with mysql on FreeBSD 4.7. I've got a similar installation
running on Linux (SuSE 7.0) with PHP 4.3.0 as the only difference. On the
linux version, Gollem works fine except for use the VFS home dir's, it
complains about not being able to access the directory with the full domain
name (the @...) But nevertheless, I can work around it, so Gollem will show
a higher directory.

But on the other server (FreeBSD) I've got the following problem when trying
to choose the VFS home dir:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: setdir() in
/var/www/html/horde/gollem/manager.php on line 243

I compared the backends.php with the two servers regarding the VFS home dir
section, they're identical. If I try to choose a different backend on the
new FreeBSD server, that works fine...

Does anyone have some suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Dennis Ortsen