[gollem] Fwd: Re: undefined function: setdir

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Wed Mar 12 11:16:31 PST 2003

1. Please keep threads on the list.

2. http://cvs.horde.org/diff.php/gollem/manager.php?r1=1.61&r2=1.62&ty=h&num=10

----- Forwarded message from Dennis at Pinetree.nl -----
    Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 10:06:04 +0100
    From: Dennis Ortsen <Dennis at Pinetree.nl>
 Subject: Re: undefined function: setdir
      To: chuck at horde.org

Hi Chuck,

thanks for your reply,

OK, I believe you, but perhaps you could tell me what was fixed? maybe I can
find an idea to where to search for. I'd expect to get an error (sincee the
directory username at domain.com doesn't exist), but in the old server, I would
still be able to login...

Can you quickly show me a hint where I can find the text describing this
fix?

Thanks in advance,

Wkr,

Dennis

PS i may not have mentioned this before, but the entire framework is great
stuff :-)

"Chuck Hagenbuch" <chuck at horde.org> wrote in message
news:<1047309025.a71910e94bf46 at marina.horde.org>...
> Quoting Dennis Ortsen <Dennis at Pinetree.nl>:
>
> > But on the other server (FreeBSD) I've got the following problem when
> > trying to choose the VFS home dir:
> >
> > Fatal error: Call to undefined function: setdir() in
> > /var/www/html/horde/gollem/manager.php on line 243
>
> Should be fixed in CVS.
>
> -chuck
>
> --
> Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
> I know there's fish out there, but where g-d only knows.

----- End forwarded message -----

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"... It is not more light we need, but more warmth! We die of cold, not of