[gollem] Error when trying to upload a file

Enrique Zubiría ezg at guadaltel.es
Mon Mar 17 12:42:02 PST 2003

I am using one of the last cvs versions and I get this error when trying to
upload a file. I have trid it with both sql and file backends.

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in
horde/lib/VFS/file.php on line 103

when using file backend and

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in
horde/lib/VFS/sql.php on line xxx (I don't remember the number)

I guess that the error is in reading the temporary file uploaded and that
have to be copied to the final destination but I have been changing the
value of "tmpdir" in horde/config/conf.php without success.

Any help?

Thanks in advance.

Enrique Zubiría

Guadal·TEL, s.a.
C/ Pastor y Landero 19, 1ª planta.
41001 Sevilla
Teléfono: 954562540 Fax: 954562582
Empresa registrada por AENOR en ER-1872/1/00 y CGM-02/10