[gollem] Re: Gollem and IMP integration

Tero Matinlassi tero.matinlassi at mbconcert.fi
Mon Mar 24 19:18:28 PST 2003

Anyone working on this already? We are in need of this kind of feature
and I'm probably going to implement it this week if possible and if no
one did it yet. Also what's more important, we want to be able to attach
files from home directories to email messages, so is there such
functionality yet?

-Tero

--
Tero Matinlassi ** tero.matinlassi at mbconcert.fi **