[gollem] re: logout from gollem

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Wed Mar 26 11:31:00 PST 2003

Quoting Rachid Chalabi <r.chalabi at umist.ac.uk>:

> Thanks for the response. I was just doing a tcpdump and there was no
> activity between the web server anbd the ftp backend while doing a logout.
> Doing a manual ftp to the ftp server the "logout" registered in the
> tcpdump output.

Watch during a regular page request; the user is logged out by the PHP
request shutdown at the end of every page load.

I thought you were saying that the user was showing up in the FTP server as
idle, or some such...

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"... It is not more light we need, but more warmth! We die of cold, not of