[gollem] gollem config problem

Derek Colley derek at netsimple.net
Tue Apr 8 16:45:07 PDT 2003

I am trying to configure Gollem [HEAD] I got from CVS this morning. The horde
users are authenticated via IMP and the IMAP server is remote / on the
internet. The Horde server is on an ADSL gateway at home. I have tried sql, ftp
and local filesystem and remote ftp, but I get the following error for both:

Notice: Undefined index: dir in /var/www/html/horde/gollem/lib/Gollem.php on
line 258

Notice: Undefined index: home in /var/www/html/horde/gollem/lib/Gollem.php on
line 258

Notice: Undefined index: home in /var/www/html/horde/gollem/lib/Gollem.php on
line 253

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in
/var/www/html/horde/gollem/lib/Gollem.php on line 320

Via the Admin -> Configuration screen I set the option to 'shown'

My gollem/config/backends.php file...

$backends['sqlhome'] = array(
    'name' => 'SQL Server with home',
    'driver' => 'sql',
    'preferred' => '',
    'params' => array('phptype' => 'pgsql',
                      'hostspec' => 'localhost',
                      'database' => 'horde',
                      'username' => 'horde',
                      'password' => '<password-here>',
                      'table' => 'horde_vfs'),
    'root' => '/home',
    'home' => '/home/' . Auth::getAuth(),
);

$backends['hordeftp'] = array(
    'name' => 'FTP Server',
    'driver' => 'ftp',
    'preferred' => '',
    'hordeauth' => true,
    'params' => array('hostspec' => 'www.netsimple.co.uk',
                      'port' => 21)
);

$backends['file'] = array(
    'name' => 'Virtual Home Directories',
    'driver' => 'file',
    'preferred' => '',
    'params' => array('vfsroot' => '/var/www/html/horde/gollem/data/',
                      'home' => Auth::getAuth())
);