[gollem] user can read all dirs

Markus Krause krause at biochem.mpg.de
Tue Apr 15 09:20:52 PDT 2003

sorry for the late response, but i have been tied to another project ...

Am Mit, 2003-04-09 um 18.09 schrieb Chuck Hagenbuch:
> Quoting Markus Krause <krause at biochem.mpg.de>:
>
> > ok, you can find it atached my gollem/config/backends.php to this email.
> > iirc the things i changed:
> > - emptied all ftp-server entries
> > - edited $backends['file']
>
> It doesn't look like you actually removed the other entries; I'd do so.
with "emtied" i meant "did configure plain".
now i did as you suggested, and it works almost perfect! (except one
thing, see below)

> > btw: is it possible to switch directly to the "virtual home directories
> > page" without selecting an ftp-server (because i do not have another)
>
> See above; if you're not using those other backends, don't leave them in the
> config file. If there's only one backend configured, Gollem will use it
> automatically.
>
> $backends['file'] = array(
>     'name' => 'Virtual Home Directories',
>     'driver' => 'file',
>     'preferred' => 'voodoo.biochem.mpg.de',
>     'params' => array('vfsroot' => '/var/www/horde-vfs-home/',
>                       'home' => Auth::getAuth())
> );
>
> Change 'vfsroot' to '/var/www/horde-vfs-home/' . Auth::getAuth() and remove
> 'home', and users will be locked in their own dir.
great! thats the way i like it! ;-)

but i encountered another problem:

at the top of page is (next to "home", "create directory" ...) the
button "logout". (btw: can this be removed? in my installation with only
virtual home directories this i think is unnecessary)
if i click on "logout" and then click on "back" in my browser i get the
errors:

---8<---
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
/var/www/https-htdocs/horde/gollem/lib/Gollem.php on line 168

Notice: Undefined index: home in
/var/www/https-htdocs/horde/gollem/lib/Gollem.php on line 253

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in
/var/www/https-htdocs/horde/gollem/lib/Gollem.php on line 320
--->8---

and everytime i click on "file manager" in the menu at the left after
this i get:

---8<---
Notice: Undefined index: dir in
/var/www/https-htdocs/horde/gollem/lib/Gollem.php on line 258

Notice: Undefined index: home in
/var/www/https-htdocs/horde/gollem/lib/Gollem.php on line 258

Notice: Undefined index: home in
/var/www/https-htdocs/horde/gollem/lib/Gollem.php on line 253

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in
/var/www/https-htdocs/horde/gollem/lib/Gollem.php on line 320
--->8---

how can i fix this?
i think a workaround for this could be to disable the logout button on
top of the page, in my case it's a bit irritating for the users anyway.

thanks in advance for your fast response!

	markus