[gollem] Gollem patches

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Sun Apr 20 12:23:13 PDT 2003

Hey folks-

I just wanted to let you all know, especially Liam, that I'm not ignoring
gollem or the patches/issues that have been posted here. I've been working
flat out on my paid work just to pay rent, and unfortunately none of that
paid work involves Gollem right now. All the patches are in my inbox, and I
fully intend to get to them when I'm able, if they haven't been addressed
before then.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"... It is not more light we need, but more warmth! We die of cold, not of