[gollem] backend configurable header displays

Liam Hoekenga liamr at umich.edu
Fri Apr 25 00:57:02 PDT 2003

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: column.diff
Type: application/octet-stream
Size: 4170 bytes
Desc: not available
-------------- next part --------------

>> It's been a while since I worked on it... but it's keyed on the VFS
>> backend type, rather than the conf/backends.php name, which is
>> probably
>> what it /should/ be keyed on (to be more like Turba's column select).
>>
>> ideas?
>
> Yup, that sounds right.

Ok.. I believe the attached diff should implement this behavior.

  I'm still working on template/prefs/columnselect.inc...

The included columnselect.inc  displays correctly... and the sort
column and sort direction stuff works.. but the column selections
themselves aren't getting updated.   Not sure why.

I've been staring at this too long..  help?

Liam