[gollem] Is Gollem development active?

Chris Carter chris.carter at ebunda.com
Tue Apr 29 20:00:55 PDT 2003

> > Is there a project plan, RFC's, wishlist, etc.?
>
> No.

I think (not sure - will know for certain by Sunday after I have a
tinker) I want to get involved in Gollem and offer my PM and development
skills. I recently wrote a DMS based on a different PHP framework and
from what I've seen on the demo, Horde/Gollem would seem like a good fit
for a version 2.

OTOH, does someone have a working Gollem that I could try out to get a
modern working feel for it. I know, I'm blatantly asking if someone can
spare me the effort of installing Horde/Gollem... Just asking.

> > Does Gollem support WebDAV/Webfolders?
>
> Not yet.

If I do get involved, I would seriously like to work on WebDAV as a new
feature for Gollem. Which leads me to the next question: Is Gollem tied
down to Apache webserver or would any WebDAV functions have to support
other web servers?

Chris

---