[gollem] can't operate horde after downloading a file

Rob Siklos rob2 at siklos.ca
Fri May 16 08:40:58 PDT 2003

Hello,

I'm currently using horde/gollem from CVS as of this message with IMP (POP3)
authentication.

Gollem works fine as far as I can tell except for this one thing:  after I
download/save a file, horde becomes inoperable - whenever I click on a link
to another app in the left-hand navigation tree, the title bar changes, but
the window content stays at Gollem.  If I click the Gollem Logout button
(the one at the TOP of the screen), everything works fine again.

Has anyone else seen this?  Is there any way to solve it?

Thanks in advance,

Rob Siklos

Quality Assurance Analyst
Adexa Inc. (www.adexa.com)
What does enterprise business planning mean to you?