[gollem] Wich nightly-build is useable?

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Sun Jun 1 22:22:16 PDT 2003

Quoting Jan Luehr <jan at weiler.eu.org>:

> I've some trouble installing the nightly builds (nightly made cvs snapshots)
> on my system.

These are CVS HEAD snapshots, so there is no guarantee any of them will work.

> The 30.5 / 29.5 build of the horde framework doesn't work - the function
> is_a() seemed not to exists, which crashes the framework listing the
> available applications.

This is a PHP/PEAR issue, not a Horde/IMP issue.  Upgrade your php/pear
if you want to use it.

> 2.2.3, wich I've installed no, works stable, the imp interaction is also
> useable, but it doesn't have any admin menue

Correct.

> and gollem crashes, because it

Gollem is CVS HEAD, and hence won't work with the stable apps.

> Which builds are you using?

It is simple: Use all HEAD, or all RELENG/Release, and don't mix them.
Then make sure you are running the minimum required PHP/PEAR for the
version you run.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics