[gollem] gollem undefined index and invalid argument foreach

Dennis Ortsen mosaic at pinetree.nl
Thu Jul 31 04:19:20 PDT 2003

Hi everyone,

I just updated the CVS two hours ago, and when I go to Gollem, I don't get
the 'slightly lighter blue' header bar anymore in gollem. Which looks like a
problem. When I select a volume from the backend list (only a drop-down box
with valid backends), I get a message like:

 Notice: Undefined index: attributes in
/var/wwwroot/horde/gollem/manager.php on line 283

It looks as if it all works from there on, I get the menubar in gollem
again, below it this message, and then the file/folder view, but uploading
and downloading doesn't work.

The above happens when I select a temporary volume with no contents. If I
select a more static volume from the list (one of which I'm sure there are
files stored) I get the following message (including the menubar again):

 Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
/var/wwwroot/htdocs/horde/gollem/templates/manager/file_summaries.inc on
line 5

In the summary bar down below, I see the number of files and folders in that
directory, which seems to be OK.

Anyone with suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

Dennis