[gollem] 'hostspec' not specified

Christoph Schindler e9525429 at student.tuwien.ac.at
Sun Aug 31 08:47:26 PDT 2003

Hi!

Is the VFS configuration in Gollem self contained or do I have to
specify additional parameters in horde/config itself or in another
module?

I've set up gollem/config/backends.php as follows (I have only
configured this one backend):

// This backend uses Horde credentials to automatically log in.
$backends['hordeftp'] = array(
    'name' => 'FTP Server',
    'driver' => 'ftp',
    'preferred' => '',
    'hordeauth' => true,
    'params' => array('hostspec' => 'localhost', 'port' => 21),
    'attributes' => array('type', 'name', 'download', 'modified',
                          'size', 'permission', 'owner', 'group')
);

and I have verified that the ftp server is up and accessible with the
same credentials as horde. When I try to open the File Manager in horde
I get the following log entry:

Aug 31 15:46:51 HORDE [error] [gollem] Required 'hostspec' not specified
in VFS configuration. [on line 146 of "/var/www/horde/gollem/lib/Gollem.php"]

All installed modules are cvs-head from a view days ago. I didn't update
today because all the other modules work fine at the moment and I'd
rather not risk to break one of them if my problem is only an issue with
my configuration.

Any hints where I a solution to this problem?

Thanks!hop

--
pathological-techno-fetishist-with-social-deficit