[gollem] Problem with large file uploads

Tony tony at waymega.com
Wed Sep 10 22:48:08 PDT 2003

I have scanned through the past gollem mailing lists and have seen mention of a
problem uploading large files (more than 1M).  Is there a parameter somewhere
that I am just missing that will allow for larger file uploads?  Gollem just
gives me the thumbs up and says that its accepted the file, yet there isn't
anything in the database.  I'm using the sql vfs to drive the backend and I've
installed the september 10 CVS snapshot of horde and gollem.

I don't really know what info I need to post to start to investigate things
further if there isn't some magic parameter to be set, so if you can tell me
what parts of my config to post, I can do that.  I've checked my horde.log and
there doesn't seem to be any trouble there, so I'm just stumped.

Thanks in advance for any help,
Tony Lau