[gollem] MIME type with file download

Etienne Goyer etienne.goyer at linuxquebec.com
Tue Sep 30 13:57:57 PDT 2003

Hi,

I noticed that in Mozilla, file downloaded from gollem appear to be of
MIME type application/octet-stream.  I followed the code and see that,
in gollem/view.php, the file is passed to Browser::downloadHeaders()
without a MIME type.  downloadHeaders() default to
application/x-msdownload for IE (which is probably fine), or
application/octet-stream otherwise.  This offend my sensibility ! :)

Is there a mecanism by which we could determine the file's MIME type,
and set the header accordingly ?

http://www.LinuxQuebec.com       etienne.goyer at linuxquebec.com