[gollem] MIME type with file download

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Wed Oct 1 07:38:48 PDT 2003

> While we're at it: is there any special reason that we show the file
> contents inline? This doesn't make much sense to me because we can only use
> these mime drivers that support inline displaying. And it's the only
> application that shows files/attachments inline.

Err?

We provide a view link only when the driver has an inline view; if not, we just
have the download link. Gollem is intended as a filemanager; I'd really like to
add editing capabilities to it eventually. So it seems useful to be able to
show text/images/etc. inline.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>