[gollem] Passing credentials problem

Kent Martin horde at kentsworld.com
Fri Oct 3 12:09:47 PDT 2003

Grrr,

This is driving me bloody mental.  I have updated to todays CVS cut and still no
joy.  I am pretty sure todays cut is working coz there was a note earlier about
an update that needs testing.

Same problem - getrequiredcredentials undefined function in login.php for
gollem.

I have tried 3 different versions of VFS (0.0.3, 0.0.4 and one that I found in a
horde CVS cut from a few months ago).

I tried commenting out a few bits and pieces in login.php

I tried declaring the getrequiredcredentials function by cutting and pasting
lines from VFS.php (while being aware that it probably wouldn't work if defined
out of context).  I don't understand how a function can be declared at the
beginning of a file then be undeclared later in it with no specific
dedeclaration taking place.

I notice the error message is all in lower case (getrequiredcredentials) rather
than a mix of upper and lower as it is in the code so I assume php is case
insensitive when it comes to function names.

Right - stuck, can't think of much else to try.... stuck stuck stuck :)

Kent.