[gollem] "change directory" doesn't work

Devin Reade gdr at gno.org
Wed Oct 15 12:43:45 PDT 2003

In cvs-current the change directory feature does not work when
it comes to file uploads (that is logging in, changing into a
subdirectory, and then trying to do an upload).  The change directory
works for getting directory listings and downloading files, just
not uploading files.

This is with the ftp backend.  With logging turned on on the ftp
server (vsftpd), I determined that once the 'Upload File' button
is pressed, gollem logs in, does a CWD to '/', and then uploads the
file.  That is, it never does a CWD to the directory that is presented
to the user as "current".

This is current cvs in gollem, and current (or near-current) for
supporting horde components, deployed under apache on Linux RH9.

I figure this description is sufficient, but if anyone wants log
files, let me know.
--
         Devin Reade         <gdr at gno.org>