[gollem] up / download multiple files

Devin Reade gdr at gno.org
Sat Oct 18 13:50:17 PDT 2003

Jan Lühr <jan at weiler.eu.org> wrote:

> some months ago I wanted to patch gollem for multiple file up and downloads.
[...]
> I've found a nice script for Zip file creation on the web

Wouldn't it be better to just have a dialog box (or something similar)
whereby a user can add multiple files before hitting the upload button?
(Or conversely be able to check multiple files in the window, then hit
a "download all" button or action menu item?)  Or do the underlying APIs
assume that only one file may be transferred at a time?

Or are you talking about both zipping on the sender side and unzipping
on the receiver side, thus effectively just reducing network traffic?
--
        Devin Reade             <gdr at gno.org>