[gollem] Multiple directories

Jeff Graves jeff at image-src.com
Mon Dec 8 13:05:01 PST 2003

I sent a patch in to add a preferenc to do recursive deletes a while
ago and Chuck said he wanted javascript warning prompt which I wasn't
able to do. Check the archives for the patch. If you can't find it,
let me know and I'll see if I can dig it up.

Jeff Graves, MCP
Customer Support Engineer
Image Source, Inc.
10 Mill Street