[gollem] getRequiredCredentials() Problem ?

Mike Bydalek mbydalek at zivix.com
Wed Jan 14 20:58:50 PST 2004

> Quoting Mike Bydalek <mbydalek at zivix.com>:
>
> > Still having a problem with this file at line 233 after deleting gollem and
> > trying again to no avail.  If I try to:
> >
> > echo $GLOBALS['vfs'][$backend_key];
> >
> > I get:
> > Notice: Undefined index: ftp
> >
> > Which leads me to be that there's no $GLOBALS['vfs']['ftp'] even tho
> there's
> > an entry in the config.php of:
> > $backends['ftp'] = array(
>
> php -l backends.php, maybe?

Tried that and didn't receive any errors.

I must be doing something wrong because I'm running 3 different installs (all
up to date HEAD) on 2 different servers (still could be a Pear package issue)
and none are working.

I'll go through and try to setup a fresh install and see what happens.  If you
can think of anything else, it would be very appreciated.

Thanks,
Mike