[gollem] Re: conf.php file

gi gi at gitarald.de
Fri Feb 13 03:05:28 PST 2004

I have understood that i have to install a horde HEAD Version to have admin
user interface.

After having configured Gollem from within Horde HEAD, can I move it under
the stable horde "production" environment (by just moving the gollem files &
folders under my stable horde dir)?

news:000801c326e5$75dc6450$6401a8c0 at bellingham.imagesrc.com...