[gollem] Fwd: Gollem

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Fri Mar 19 06:43:26 PST 2004

----- Forwarded message from Jonas.Gustafsson at sta.his.se -----
    Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 15:21:49 +0100
    From: Jonas.Gustafsson at sta.his.se
 Subject: Gollem
      To: chuck at horde.org

Hi!

I just have a short question, do you know if there is any stable release
planned for Gollem soon?

We run Horde/IMP as a webmail client at the University of Skövde in Sweden
and we have taken interest in Gollem as a way for our students to access
their files from a remote location.

Thanks for a great work on the Horde project!

/Jonas

Jonas Gustafsson  Systemadministratör                          E-post:
jonas.gustafsson at sta.his.se

IT-enheten Tel (direkt): +46 (0)500 448154                       Högskolan i
Skövde Tel (växel): +46 (0)500 448000

==

----- End forwarded message -----

-chuck